Definitions and interpretation
- collectively all information that you submit to Turbot Design via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- small text files placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below;
- Data Protection Laws
- any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
- the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Turbot Design, we or us
- the administrator of this website with business address at CARRER D'ELKANO 48, BAJOS 1, 08004 BARCELONA, Spain;
- EU Cookie Law
- the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you
- any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Turbot Design and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Turbot Design and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
- the website that you are currently using, turbotdesign.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Turbot Design is the "data controller". This means that Turbot Design determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
Turbot Design will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example: we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to fulfil contract with the user;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - for providing best experience and run site analytics;
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example: we store your Data on secure servers within EU (Amsterdam).
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
Turbot Design has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Turbot Design to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie
|Strictly necessary cookies
|These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies holding session information or status of cookie consent.
|They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
|These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, last visited products or your choice of language or region).
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.Strictly necessary
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Description of Cookie
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
|Description of Cookie
|Website usage analytics
|Website usage analytics
We use the following functionality cookies:
|Description of Cookie
|Provide list of recently seen products
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of The Kingdom of Spain. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
You may contact Turbot Design by email at email@example.com.
12 May 2018
If you want to revoke your consent to our use of analytics and functional cookies please click the button below.